Color postcard from 1920 of Fort Brady facilities in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan. This postcard is from the souvenir postcard folder "Souvenir of Sault Sainte Marie "The Soo" Michigan." Fort Brady was built after the War of 1812 and operated through World War II. In 1946 it was sold for school use and is now the campus of Lake Superior State University. The postcard is part of a Sault Sainte Marie souvenir postcard booklet.