Black and white aerial photograph from 1977 of the Flint, Michigan downtown area, looking from the west. On the opposite bank are the Northbank Center (originally Industrial Savings Bank Building, built 1923) and Hotel Durant (built 1920). On the near bank can be seen the Citizens Bank Building (with the "C.B." sign and globe on the roof), old Genesee Bank Building, and the more recent Genesee Bank building (with the sign on the roof).
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources, Land Resource Programs Division