Black and white aerial photograph from 1977 of the Flint, Michigan downtown area, looking south from just north of the Stevens Street bridge. On the right bank are the Northbank Center (originally Industrial Savings Bank Building, built 1923) and Hotel Durant (built 1920). On the left can be seen the Citizens Bank Building (with the "C.B." sign and globe on the roof), old Genesee Bank Building, First National Bank and Trust Building (1925) and Mott Foundation Building (1930).
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources, Land Resource Programs Division