Black and white aerial photograph from 1977 showing just south of the Grand Traverse Street bridge looking northeast over the downtown area. On the left is the Northbank Center, originally the (second) Industrial Savings Bank Building, built in 1923. On the right, the building with the "C. B." sign and globe on top is the Citizens Bank Building (originally Citizens Commercial and Savings Bank); the bank was founded in 1871 in Flint.
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources, Land Resource Programs Division