Black and white aerial photograph of Flint, Michigan in 1977. The view is looking from south of the Grand Traverse Street bridge northeast along the Flint River. Kearsley Street is prominent on the right side of the image, as are the former Industrial Savings Bank Building (1923), now the Northbank Center, and the Hotel Durant on the left.
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources, Land Resource Programs Division