Black and white postcard from approximately 1907 of Main Street, looking north to the clock tower in Chelsea, Michigan. The clock tower is part of a warehouse building built by Glazier Stove Company in 1907. The building provided the company with 60,000 square feet of factory and warehouse space, and the clock tower doubled as a water tower. The smokestack is also a part of the Glazier Stove Company complex, which consisted of multiple buildings in the area. The Galzier Stove Company closed in 1908, after which the clock tower and warehouse space was occupied by the Chelsea Stove Company and various companies thereafter.