Black and white postcard from approximately 1909 of Main Street, looking north to the clock tower in Chelsea, Michigan. The granite stone building on the corner on the left is the Chelsea Savings Bank building, built in 1901 in the memory of George Glazier, who died in 1901. The building housed the bank only until 1907, when it was closed due to the financial panic. It is currently the 14th District Courthouse. The clock tower in the background is part of a warehouse building built by Glazier Stove Company in 1907. The building provided the company with 60,000 square feet of factory and warehouse space, and the clock tower doubled as a water tower. The Galzier Stove Company closed in 1908, and the space was occupied by the Chelsea Stove Company, and various companies thereafter.