Black and white photo postcard from circa 1907-1910 depicting a view of the town of Clarkston, Michigan, taken from a hill. The church steeple on the right belongs to the First Baptist Church, built in 1840. The building is now the Clarkston Union Bar and Kitchen. The church in the center of the frame belonged to the Clarkston Methodist Episcopal Church (now the United Methodist Church), located at Church and Buffalo Streets. The church was built in 1897 after the original frame structure burnt down. The building was used by the church until the 1950s, when the church moved to a new location. The old church is now a private residence.