Black and white photograph from circa 1895-1900 of N. Bridge Street in Bellaire, Michigan, looking north. The church to the left in the image is the First Methodist Church (now the Community Methodist Church), one of the oldest churches in Antrim County. The large, Victorian building in the back right of the image is the Richardi House (now the Grand Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn). Henry Richardi, the son of a well-respected businessman in the area, built this lavish house for his bride-to-be in 1895. The house included indoor plumbing, central gravity heat and even electric lights. The couple never married, and Henry Richardi left the area without ever living in the house.