Color postcard from approximately 1908 depicting Calumet City Hall and Opera House on Sixth Street in Calumet, Michigan. The town hall was built in 1886, and in 1898, the opera house was added. The opera house opened on March 20, 1900, and drew prominent theater acts from across the nation. It is now the home of the Calumet Theatre. On the right, the building with the spire (actually a bell tower) is the Calumet Firehouse.