Black and white photograph of postcard from circa 1901-1906 of Main Street, looking north in Chelsea, Michigan. The granite stone building on the left is the Chelsea Savings Bank building, built in 1901 in the memory of George Glazier, who died in 1901. The building housed the bank only until 1907, when it was closed due to the financial panic. It is currently the 14th District Courthouse. Note that the Chelsea clock tower has not yet been built.