Color postcard from circa 1907-1910 showing the view north up Woodward Avenue from Campus Martius in Detroit, Michigan. On the left is the Majestic Building, built in 1896 by Daniel Burnham. On the right is the old Detroit Opera House, built in 1869 and demolished in 1963. In front of it is the Merrill Fountain, which was designed by the same architects that designed the New York Public Library. It opened in 1902, and now sits fallow in Palmer Park.