Color postcard from circa 1928-1930 showing the view north up Washington Boulevard from Michigan Avenue in Detroit, Michigan. On the left is the Book Building and Tower. The Tower was added on in 1926 and designed by Louis Kamper. On the right is the Washington Boulevard Building (1923) and further down the Industrial Bank Building (1928). St. Aloysius Church can be seen just north of the Washington Boulevard Building. It was built in 1861 and replaced in 1930. The statue of General Alexander Macomb stands guard in the foreground.