Color postcard from approximately 1911 depicting the view from Campus Martius looking west toward the old Detroit City Hall in Detroit, Michigan. The city hall was bordered on the south by Fort Street and to the north by Michigan Avenue. Built in 1871, the building was demolished in 1961. The building with the tall clock tower behind the City Hall is the old Federal Building and Post Office, which was built in 1897 and demolished in 1931. The Dime building would be constructing behind the city hall in 1912.