Color postcard from 1916 showing the view west from Campus Martius in Detroit, Michigan, with Fort Street on the left and Michigan Avenue on the right. In the foreground is the old Detroit City Hall, built in 1871 and demolished in 1961 (the area is now known as One Kennedy Square). Behind it is the Dime Building, built in 1912. On the right is the Majestic Building, built in 1896, and demolished in 1962. Both the Dime and the Majestic Buildings were built by Daniel H. Burnham.