Color postcard from 1936 depicting a view of Grand Circus Park and surrounding buildings, from the center of Grand Circus Park on Woodward Avenue, in Detroit, Michigan. The building on the left is the David Whitney building, built in 1915 by Daniel H. Burnham. To the right of the David Whitney is the Statler Hotel, which was designed by George B. Post (N.Y.) and opened in 1915. To the right of the Statler Hotel is the Tuller Hotel, built in 1906 and expanded several times, although eventually being torn down in 1992. The white building with arched windows at the top to the right of the Tuller Hotel is the Kales building, built in 1914 by Albert Kahn.