Color postcard from circa 1916 depicting Woodward Avenue looking north towards Campus Martius in Detroit, Michigan. On the far left, the grey skyscraper is the 1916 addition to the Penobscot Building, located on Congress Street. The white skyscraper to the right of it with arched windows at the top is the Ford Building, built in 1909. The white skyscraper behind the Ford Building is the Dime Building. In the background on the right of the postcard, on the left side of Woodward Ave. is the Majestic Building, built in 1896. The Majestic, Dime and Ford buildings were all designed by Danial H. Burnham.