Color postcard from circa 1918-1920 showing the view west down Cadillac Square from the Wayne County Building in Detroit, Michigan. On the left is the Ford Building (1909 - Daniel Burnham). The tall building at the end of Cadillac Square on the left is the Pontchartrain Hotel, built in 1907 and demolished in 1920. Behind it can be seen the old Detroit City Hall (1871, demolished 1961) and a corner of the Dime Building (1912 - Daniel Burnham). On the right is the Cadillac Square Building (1818 - Louis Kamper, demolished in 1976).