Black and white photograph from 1916 showing the construction of a building on Washington Boulevard in Detroit, Michigan. The construction company is Albert A. Albrecht. Written on back of the photograph "First 4 floors built during last half of 1916. Moved in first 4 floors 1917 from Washington Boulevard. Last half of 1923 - began construction of 4 more floors. Moved in new addition in 1924." Photo was gift of Michigan Consolidated Gas Company.