Black and white photograph from circa 1907-1910 showing the Bridge Street bridge crossing the Grand River, with the Stone Dam in the background in Grand Ledge, Michigan. The Stone Dam was constructed in 1887 by J.S. Mudge, the then new owner of the Seven Islands Resort. This dam created a deep, level body of water used for boating and swimming. The iron bridge was replaced in 1910 by a concrete one.